The Latest Lunchtime Result is out now for Saturday 25th January 2020.
Uk49s Lunchtime Results on Saturday 25th January 2020 are as Follows.
Uk 49s Lunchtime Result Today:
The Coordinated Universal Time for next successful uk49s Lunchtime draw is at 4:50 PM(UTC) Today – To clarify the disoriented time around different regions, please check your region time zone and coordinate with the UTC time. We wish you luck 49’ers!
Hot and Cold Lotto Balls For Lunchtime 49s
Different tricks and winning factors make your day targeted. If you want to keep your winning lotto today 49s secure. Then follow the hot and cold lotto balls. Different common and uncommon tricks make your day effective. Let’s check the numbers for today.
- Lotto hot balls are 22, 26, and 2 with the frequency of 17, 15, and 13 times respectively
- Cold numbers are 6, 10, and 4 with the frequency of 4, 4, and 2 times respectively
It would be amazing for you to follow the numbers for UK 49s Lunchtime Results: Saturday 25th January 2020. Then winning will be one of the final parts for the game. Good Luck For Today!
How To Play 49s Lottery for Lunchtime Results
49’s is a twice-daily draw that takes place at lunchtime (12.49) and teatime 2020 every day. Times may vary so please check with your bookmaker daily. Six numbers plus a bonus number known as the “Booster” are drawn from balls marked 1-49. You can play either the 6 or 7 number draw (which includes the Booster ball to increase your chances of winning).
You can bet on 1 to 6 numbers from the 49 in each draw. Some bookmakers bet types may vary so please check with your local bookmaker.
The rules below have been compiled in consultation with the betting industry and represent the rules you will find in most betting shops. However, some of the bookmaker’s rules do vary. You are therefore advised to check with your betting shop before placing a bet.
- The maximum payout to any one customer or group/syndicate of customers, acting together, who have backed the same combination of selections including bets from the same source, is as displayed in the shop in which the bet was placed on anyone 49’s draw.
- Bets are accepted on the 49’s draw up to the official start time broadcast on SIS.
- When a timed/named draw is selected, but the bet is accepted after the corresponding day’s draw has taken place (if any), SINGLE BETS will be settled on the first draw to take place after the bet has been accepted, regardless of the draw name/time nominated on the slip.
- When more than one draw is selected, the bet will be settled on the next actual named/timed consecutive draws to take place after the bet has been accepted.
- When no draw or an incorrect draw is specified the bet will count for the next consecutive draw(s) to take place after the bet has been accepted.
- If for any reason a draw does not take place, bets will stand for the next available “49’s” draw unless canceled by mutual consent.
- 49’s bets may be placed on standard betting slips.
- All bets will be deemed to be on the ‘6 Number Draw’ unless otherwise stated.
- 49’s bets will not qualify for consolations or bonuses if placed our range of specials e.g. ‘Lucky 15s’. Where the total numbers are chosen exceed five on any bet, it will be settled as a series of ‘five correct’ bets with the stake apportioned.
- Multiple bets on a single 49’s draw are also accepted. 49’s bets cannot be combined with any other betting event, nor may two or more draws be combined in accumulative bets. Illegible figures will be treated as void with the bet reduced accordingly.
- Odds will apply for the valid numbers only. For example, if a bet on the ‘3 numbers correct’ section comprises two numbers and avoid number, this bet will be settled on the odds applicable to the ‘2 numbers correct’ section.
- In ’49’s Bingo’ bets where less than 9 numbers are chosen, or an incorrect number is chosen, or the same number is chosen more than once, or where figures are illegible, bets will be void.
- In ’49’s Bingo’ bets the ‘Booster’ ball does not count. Special bets available on a ’49’s’ draw may not be combined with other bets from the same ’49’s’ draw.
- Rules of the individual betting shops will apply to any situations not covered by these rules.